Subject: RE: [Leica]Konica Hexar...It ain't no Leica..
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:31:46 -0000

Some one is missing the point. A two year-old EOS may well sell for 80% of
it's original price. And a two-year-old M6 may ONLY sell for %70 of its
value...But five years from now, that $1400 M6 will still be worth a good
85% of the price for which you purchased it used - and it will probably hold
that price for years, if not decades. On the other hand, in five years the
twice-used EOS will probably be worth, at most 40 to50% of the price for
which you purchased it used...and it will go steeply down hill from
there....