Subject: [Leica] Re: Eggleston shells as compost-from Jim Brick
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:25:00 -0800

I'm not insulting anyone. Unless they wish to be insulted. I'm simply
telling it like I see it. I'm too old to fall for that "PC" crap.

What is meant by "being insulted?" Probably that you disagree with me but
you don't want me to tell anyone what I really think. Sort of a one way
idea. Sorry, I won't talk out of both sides of my face.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... it is a duck!

And who are "they" ? Well, think about how the Indians killed Buffalo.
You've heard the saying "you are being Buffaloed."

"They" are the Buffalo.

Jim