Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M5
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:27:40 +0100

My usual photo shop said that they bought the last 100 in Sweden half a year ago (illegally...) They still have some of these left, hidden under their desk. Maybe a few other shops have them too, but not many as it now is illegal to sell. I use to ask around for them when I have the chance, but no luck so far.
But I am not worried, as long as I can order the new legal type of PX 625 from Fargo in the US.

Hans