Subject: Re: [Leica] Politically Correctnessism and LUG friends
From: Harrison Mcclary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 01:24:57 -0600

once upon a time Jim Brick wrote:

> I certainly will not pander to the "touchy feely" Politically Correct, and
> here's that word again, crap. Nobody has any backbone anymore. Everyone is
> afraid to say what they really think.
>
> Not me. Neither is Ted. I guess we are just crotchety old farts!  Hi Ted...

Hey, Jim, I agree with you 100 percent re EGG's garbage.  Did not like it
when I studied it in college and still find it below average home snap
shooter quality.If some like it that is fine for them, just DO NOT TELL ME I
AM IGNORANT FOR FINDING HIS CRAP WORTHLESS.  Period.  There are very few
photographers who I have LESS respect for than this charlatan.

Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net