Subject: RE:[Leica] Grunchy M4-P winding
From: DenizSaylan.Foto@t-online.de (D.Saylan)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:17:10 +0100

What's unacceptable is that we have to pay $2000 for these pieces of crap!

o Well, even a Leica can get broke

I mean, they scratch film, sometimes sound "grunchy", accidently fire in
your camera bag, have NO autofocus, or even Auto Exposure settings! They
consume batteries, have NO off switch... oh, yeah and they're hard to load!

o Can you tell me where to put in a battery in a MP4?

o Maybe, you can easier load your camera, when you first remove the
o A-Type battery from the place, where you normally put the filmroll in ;))

I don't understand why they take such nice pictures!

o Lucky guy

Dammit!!!!!!
Bob (ran out of meds...) Keene
o Best regards,