Subject: Re: [Leica] stupidity
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 08:23:02 -0500

Ted,
    Its a pitiful day when someone, you in this case, writes the elitist crap
that you wrote and then tries to disguise it as jest.  Are we all stupid because
we don't do things the way you do?  If that is the case then I pray that I am
stupid and that everyone else in this group that enjoys photography for its
process is also stupid.  I really don't understand people like yourself that try
to convince the rest of the world how smart they are by expressing how dumb
everyone else is.  Is it brain envy or is it the rawest form of stupidity.  The
people in this newsgroup are in it for many reasons.   However, I am quite sure
that one of the reasons is not to be led by you, analyzed by you or critiqued by
you.  Most of us are here to learn a little about Leica and perhaps a little
about photography.  Its a simple process really.  Some people contribute some
questions that lead other people to contribute some answers.  No where in the
process are we commanded to degrade other peoples ideas or art.  I know it makes
you feel better but that is you.

    Just call me stupid.

    Gary