Subject: Re: [Leica] Mystery problems
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 13:38:55 -0500

Mike wrote:
Several of the messages I've sent to the LUG have not seen the light of
day. I'm not sure whether this is some e-mail glitch or if I'm being
deliberately censored. If I'm being censored, I'd like to be informed
that I am, and I'd like to know why.
Thanks,
- --Mike

Mike - I can't imagine you having been censored, considering some of the flaming BS that has gone by this last week (it does seem to be subsiding a bit with some most sensitive interchanges of late).  Do you really expect the internet to work as well as a Leica?  Tim K