Subject: Re: [Leica] Socrates RIP
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 13:34:08 -0800

Robert Appleby and Susan Darlow wrote:

> Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts in this difficult time.
> Socrates was like a chameleon to us, especially to me, and memories are
> just not enough to fill the gap he will leave. Sadly, since he was a
> chameleon, we have no pictures of him in which he can be distinguished from
> his background. But he will live in our thoughts for ever.
> Thank you again, all of you,
> Rob.
>
> Robert Appleby

I hope this isn't one of those weird figure/ground death jokes!
If he looked in a mirror could he see himself? (always wondered that about
chameleons, how do they brush their teeth?)
With that name he should have been able to!
Next chameleon try one of those Agfa filter with the stripes!
Mark  Rabiner