Subject: Re: [Leica] Why I do not shoot color
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:48:14 -0500

    WOW!!! That's the exact same reasons I don't shoot black & white!!
Greg Locke

	--> And you can be 100% SURE, I did not originate
	the "problems with color" part (as the originator
	went out of his way to spell out deep knowledge
	of color photography and its "outer limits" technical
	challenges, the only thing missing being reciprocity
	curves).

	Black & White has creative qualities, but most people
	prefer color, even if famous photographers
	went or go the B&W way. Would they have had access
	to today's types of color films, it's less likely
	they would have used B&W given today's options.
	Yes, monochrome IS one option.

	AJQ