Subject: [Leica] more lost messages
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:02:15 +0100

I really do not want to complain, indeed I am grateful to Brian for what he
does for us, but if we do not report lost messsages, how can the problem be
solved.

This morning I sent a message  regaarding divided Xtol development. It
never appeared on my list of messages, but Mark Rabiner replied to it so he
must have got it . If there is censorship, it is obviously selective with
regard to the recepients.