Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm vs. 24mm
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:49:26 -0800

I have the 21mm Asph. and finder, and was playing with it last night.  I
thought the extremes of the viewfinder in the 0.72 corresponded very closely
with the 21mm brightline finder's view.  However, with the brightline finder
there is very little intrusion of the lens into the field of view, and the
finder gets blurry when you are straining to see the edges of  the field.

Tom Schofield