Subject: [Leica] Aren't filters FUN!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:17:45 -0800

After waiting a month or two I got my special order filters from "The Filter
Connection" today.
I asked them for a couple of kilos of heroin but they were back ordered on that
item as well. Oh well.
But don't get me wrong I think these guys are OK. I've done much biz with them
but the head guy is slippery!
I got an B+W 060 yellow-green filter from them in 39mm for my 50 and 35 Summicrons.
But this time I got MULTI RESISTANT on the filter ring.
I ordered MC multicoated filters but this is what they have now. I guess the
multicoating was a little soft.
So this has two kinds of coatings on it then I hope it works out it wasn't of
course cheap.
Also got one in 49* for my 135 APO-Telyt and it also screws on the back of my
210 Fujinon for my Cambo!
Now I'm gonna shot better picture then any of yous guys!!!
So keep clean and shoot with yellow-green!!! Wear nothing in between and don't
be mean!
Mark Rabiner
*Olympus sized!