Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Friedlander & Leica 21 mm lenses
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:25:57 -0000

Absolutely...I meant what's the alternative in terms of the quality....In
terms of the cost, used is THE way to go...Although I will admit that I buy
new bodies if there's any way I can afford it...figuring that every year
someone else owned a body is a year closer to a major repair for me...But
lenses? If the glass is good, why go new?