Subject: [Leica] Web Site for Leica Advice?
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:02:18 -0800

Hi!

     I'm looking for a particular web page about the Leica.  It was some
individual's page.  It contained information on choosing lenses for the
M camera and came up with advice on using screw mount lenses on the M,
from Leica, Canon and Nikon, and may have included some Russian lenses.
Also, information on the Viso system, what other lenses can use it, etc.
What lenses can be used on the CL and Minolta CLE.

    It was a rather long site.  Anyone have this bookmarked?  My computer
likes to get rid of bookmarks occassionally, and I've lost it.

				Thanks!

						Rich Lahrson
						tripspud@wenet.net