Subject: [Leica] Kilfitt 300mm lens
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:16:55 -0500

I had one of these lenses for a number of years.  Finally I traded up to
the 280 mm f/4.8 Telyt.  I noticed immediately that the number of
successful photos I made went up dramatically.  My advice is to look for
the 280.  There are many used versions around for the Visoflex and R
cameras.  And many can be adapted to work on both.  I used mine with
both the Viso and my R-5.

I finally did get rid of the 280 and bought a 350 mm Telyt which i love
and use even more.

I do not have fond memories of the Kilfitt.  Keep looking.

Ken Lassiter