Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 and old M:s
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:29:41 -0700

Here is an old message from the archives on someone who repairs M
viewfinders. I posted this to Hans already. Apparently very latest M2
finders can have just the viewfinder mask changed so you could add the 28
and 135 but not the annoying* 75 if you wanted too. Most M2 finders are of a
different design and this is not possible. I think the cut off is no. 105312
and below.

John Collier

*editorial comment