Subject: [Leica] Re: Which Leica M lens is your favorite?
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:28:40 -0800

Great minds must think alike.  ;-)

With the exception on only one point, this is EXACTLY as I see it. My only
difference is that I have (and really like) the latest 50/1.4 Summilux.

24 ASPH
35/1.4 ASPH -best all around lens-
50/1.4
75/1.4

I think Leica "fast glass" has a very special look. The 24 ASPH is the best
WA lens I have ever owned!

Jim