Subject: R: [Leica] M2 finders
From: "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 22:01:19 +0100

Dear Hans,
I think that the changes that you have seen can be as follow:
1) conversion M1-M2: Leica can put a rangefinder inside of the M1 body (M1
is the same of a M2 but without rangefinder);
2) conversion MD-M2: Leica can change the top of the camera with a M2 top
plate;
3) for the flash socket as for M4 there are no problems; it's only an
electrical contact inside the body.

I hope that my words can be right!

All the best,

Giorgio Ferrari