Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 and old M:s
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:59:25 -0700

Our very own Tom Abrahamsson had Rienhold Mueller put a M3 finder into a
M4-2 which was then engraved M4-3-2. A picture of it is in the "Leica M
Compendium" by Eastland, page 167. I think I read somewhere, probably this
list, that somewhat more machining was needed than anticipated. Remember,
all it takes is a fertile imagination and a willing wallet.

John Collier