Subject: [Leica] Free: Bellows 1 lens hood/WTB lens hood for bellows 2
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:01:58 -0700

I have a lens hood for the bellows 1 (excellent ++ condition). I bought it
by mistake when looking for the hood for the bellows 2. It has the
attachment for the A36 lenses. Free to a person who is going to use it. I
will ship it to you and you reimburse the shipping after you inspect it or
you can ship it back if you think I am asking too much.  ;-)

Naturally this means I am looking for a lens hood for the bellows 2 with the
adapter for the 42mm front diameter (filter size E39). I think the code is
16557.

John Collier

email me at:

jbcollier@home.com