Subject: [Leica] Enlarger. Which one????
From: "Simon Wemel" <swemel@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 02:32:51 PST

Hi LUGgers!

I need some help.

I would like to buy a used but in good condition enlarger. It is only for
B&W shots. Moreover, for a low cost.

Durst(which model?), Leitz Valoy, Kaiser???, other?

What about the lens : Boyer saphir 50/3.5, Schneider-Kreuznach Componon
50/1.4, Rodagon?, other?

Another point, in my house, the only place where i could install my lab does
not have any water arrival. Could i make it there anyway? (bathroom and
kitchen are in the lower level)

Is there any French Lugger who knows a good place to buy a used enlarger?

Thanks a lot,

Simon Wemel
Lille France