Subject: [Leica] Guatemala Kids Project
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:05:09 -0500

LUGnuts -

I don't know if you remember the thread we had going in January about
content triumphing.  We discussed a web site about a photography project
for children living in the garbage dump in Guatemala City. I have been
exchanging e-mails with Nancy McGirr who started the project.  She has come
up with a wish list for the kids.  So far I have received a camera and some
money.  If anyone has anything they would like to donate, I'll take it to
Guatemala in June.  Here is her wish list:

Thanks Tina,
Here is a wish list-you never know..only thing I ask is that the equipment
be in working order as its pretty impossible to get parts to fix anthing
down here. I have alot of equipment that was donted that we can't use for
that reason.
we need Pentax K-1000 and lenses
point and shoot cameras with flash
light meters
darkroom safelights
enlarger timers
condensor for Omega enlarger
photo paper
B&W film
paper washer
Thanks alot Tina and I look forward to meeting you in June.
All the best, Nancy

THANKS

Tina Manley
625 Ascot Ridge