Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon S3 war
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:52:26 -0500

At 08:04 PM 2/25/2000 -0800, Ken Iisaka wrote:
>Marc is full of racist shit.  He refuses to admit that Nikon, or Nippon
>Kogaku had optical expertise well before the beginning of the WW II,

Ken

It is a sad thing that you are the one engaging in racism here, if there is
racism at all.  And also in falsehoods:  I have praised the Japanese
optical industry in great measure for its abilities both before and after
the Second World War, both in print and on the 'Net:  check out, for
instance, my many postings on Japanese naval rangefinders on the World War
II List or on the Fire Control Group.  My first binoculars and my first
telescope were Swift, I have shot Canon gear for a quarter of a century.

I don't have to prove my credentials to you or to anyone else, Ken.  And
the historical record speaks for itself -- to deny it splutteringly does
you little credit.

Check the Archives, guys.  We've been over this ground repetitively for
some six years now, and it has gotten more than a bit old.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!