Subject: [Leica] OT:APO vs non-APO enlarger lense
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 07:36:33 -0500

  Seeing as how (like myself) most of the people in this group are lense
crazy I have a question.

  I am trying to decide between an APO enlarger lense vs. a non-APO
enlarger lense.  I will only
be doing B&W but I have had some, seemingly knowlegeable people, tell me
that the APO is worth the extra money and other knowledgeable people
tell me that I will see no difference.  Anyone here have any definitive
information concerning this topic?  Thanks.