Subject: Re: [Leica] RACIST CRAP!
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:49:06 -0800

There are many topics that are really important but that are not
appropriate in this forum. World hunger. Infant mortality. Overpopulation.
Genetically modified foods. Abortion. Taxation. Legalization of drugs. The
list is nearly infinite.

The Leica-users list is for talking about photography. Mankind has had
thousands of years to discuss the big issues and has not reached any
conclusions. Our list is for something else.

I'm sorry I was preoccupied this week and wasn't reading every day. I will
remove from the list people who in my opinion contribute excessively to
defocusing from our Prime Topic.