Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarger height and enlarging lenses
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 06:54:18 -0800

I have an Omega D2 enlarger and 135mm, 105mm, 80mm and 50mm lenses.  The
105mm is a Rodenstock and the others are Schneider Companons.

It seems most I get the best enlarging range by using the 50mm for 35mm
negatives, the 80mm for 6X6 negatives, the 105mm for 6X9 negatives and the
135mm for 4X5 negatives.    I am enlarging for 8X10 and frequently cropping
from a much larger projection.

Should I be doing something differently?

Roland Smith

roland@dnai.com