Subject: Re: [Leica] Strap Length
From: "Doug Herr" <Dherr@energy.state.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:14:44 -0800

This may seem trivial, but I'm interested in what kind of strap length
Leica users generally prefer.
<<<

Straps, yecch!  It's either in my hand or clipped to my belt.

Now, the rest of the story:  I'm using long lenses with a shoulder stock.  I've looped some nylon webbing around the handle of the shoulder stock, with one side of a FASTEX (R) plastic buckle.  No cheap immitations need apply.  The other side of the buckle is on another nylon loop around my belt.  With multiple loops on my belt I'll keep a Telyt with body attached at the ready while I'm using another.

Doug Herr
Sacramento