Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Which Leica M lens is your favorite?
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:58:33 +0100

Have you ever used a Rapidwinder? You will be able to adjust focus with your finger tip without removing your hand from the advance lever. I am also very used to balancing the M-camera the way you do with a 35 mm lens with lever. It just feels right. Those are the main reasons for me.
OTH the current generation is more compact to pack in a camera bag.

Hans