Subject: [Leica] Neo-Nazis, Racism & SEX
From: Bill <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:10:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi Gang,

I hate to disappoint some of you, but this post has nothing to do
with what is written on the Subject Line...I just wanted to get your
attention.

I know how most LUGGERS are always looking for a deal, so I thought I
would pass this along.  WALMART (a.k.a. Walley World) has four roll
packs of FUJI Super HQ color print film, 100 speed, 24 exposure rolls
for $4.99.  Or, about $1.25 a roll!  That is less than the New York
film discounters are selling it for.  And when you buy it at WALMART
you don't have to pay shipping and handling. The dating on the film
is January 2001.

I mention this because I think WALMART's pricing is pretty consistent
across the country.  So, this may be the time to stock up.

Now you can go back to Neo-Nazis, Racism & SEX.

Regards,

Bill