Subject: [Leica] Re: Forgive me for I (sometimes) flash
From: kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:05:43 -0400

CTOOM. Desinged for earlier cameras but works in with all M and III bodies.
On the IIIf I use a small plastic bracket, can't remember the code, that
was designed to use with the CHICO. It slides into the shoe and connects to
the synch socket. It has a hot shoe for the flash and a cold one for the
viewfinder. I modified the hot shoe to modern spec.

Ken Wilcox

At 11:25 AM -0500 2/28/0, Bmceowen@aol.com wrote:
>OK, just for argument's sake (what? this group argue?) say you wanted to use
>a flash on an M camera. To make it more interesting, assume you want to use a
>lens that requires an  accessory viewfinder. WHat do you do?  . . . BTW,  the
>.72 finder shows the 24mm view just fine answer doesn't work for me (it
>doesn't in my case) . . . Do you simply guess at the framing? Do you handhold
>the flash? Do you use an accessory bracket? What have you guys done to
>address this problem?
>
>Bob (likes "a little" flash sometimes) McEowen

DO NOT use the reply fuction! Address any response to wilcox@tir.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                        Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits

				      preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
						   <kwilcox@gfn.org>