Subject: RE: [Leica] Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75/2.5 pictures up
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:40:29 -0000

Johnny,
Good stuff, I like 5, 15 and 18 a lot, in fact the lady in 18 could be
pointing to her very own 'pink headed'-ness.
I think 15 has great potential though on a monitor like mine it's probably
not at it's best. Am I alone in seeing only a range of 8 or 16 shades? The
contrast between the light and the shade, the blacks and the other blacks,
and the whites is fascinating. It makes you question what is colour (sic.)
all about.
It's in pictures like these that you can discern how important eye contact
is for viewer involvement in a picture.

Jem