Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75/2.5 pictures up
From: Stephen Holloway <stephen.holloway@balcab.ch>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:27:08 +0100

Johnny Deadman wrote:

> The URL is:
>
>     http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/humantraffic/portfolio_5/index.html

That's really super stuff. I love the snaps of eye contact in the sea of
faces. They flow together so nicely under the theme that it's hard to
pick out favourites. 15 of course is a masterpiece and I like the menace
in 19. 9 and 14 are great 'people geometry' shots. You've also got a
'wide' feel to the pictures which somehow contrasts with the short focal
plane and subject isolation.

I think I prefer the TX look to TMY although I'd like to see some 35
Summilux stuff (in TMY) to get a good comparison. Are you using the
Minolta Dimage scanner now?

- --
Stephen Holloway
http://www.deepturtle.ch/steve/photos