Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: The Summicron
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 02:36:24 -0500

> Why would you guys want to have the least amount of depth of field from a
> 50mm lens?

[Austin] Because it allows me to make (exceptional ;-) images I could not
make with a lens that has greater depth of field.  Not meant in an
insulting way at all, but if this type of imagery does not appeal to you,
then you wouldn't understand.  There are image techniques that other people
do that I just don't understand (don't appeal to me), but they just love...