Subject: [Leica] Re: R help
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 09:56:24 -0800

Doug

>>BTW if the ROM conbtacts on the 80-200 isn't important to you, look in to
getting the lens retrofitted with SL cams and mount.  Several ROM lenses
can be SL'd.<<

Leica will covert the lens for $100. I'm not going to so it since I
eventually plan to get an R8.The two lenses that I really like to use on my
SL are the 35/2 and 90/2 Summicrons. At times I think I could be quite
happy with this single-body-two-lens system, especially for b/w. Of course,
I'd throw in an M body with 21 and 28, for good measure.

David