Subject: Re: fLIES, WAS[Leica] Re: storing finders
From: Mike Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 17:16:57 -0800

Geez Bob,
If you are in the market what to you have to trade?  I might even try to provide
the extraordinary and extremely rare foot tied flies as opposed to the more
common and mundane hand tied flies in exchange for leica items.

Bmceowen@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/1/00 3:09:29 PM, timphipps@email.msn.com writes:
>
> >If anyone else in the group is interested, he
> >
> >might be persuaded to make some more for a very nominal fee (plus Ted's
> >cut,
> >
> >of course <g>).
>
> Sounds good but will he toss in some hand-tyed flies, too?
>
> Bob (there is more to life than Leica -- especially when the fish are biting)
> McEowen

- --
Mike Leitheiser
Lake Oswego, Oregon

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
   Tom McGuane