Subject: RE: [Leica] Ebay -- fact or fiction!
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 11:28:32 -0000

'Reminds me of The Simpsons' episode where Bart sold his soul to Milhouse,
only to want it back desperately, he managed to get it back by the end of
the programme (sighs of relief...)

Any bids from satan@aol.com or damien@demon.net ?

Life is strange! And some folks think we're weird talking about cameras all
day long!

Jem