Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica prices
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 10:52:00 -0500

One of my many regrets in life is passing up the opportunity to buy a brand
spanking new M4 with 50 Summilux, for about $600 Canadian.  Of course this
was back in 1969, and 600 bucks was worth a lot back then, but I DID end up
buying a Minolta SRT-101 with 58/1.2 for about $300.  If I had just been
able to get my father to lend me the extra $300......

By the way, the problems start when you already have 2 M6s, and then some
wise guy on the LUG starts talking about a new black paint LHSA for only

Dan C.

[smip]