Subject: Re: [Leica] Loose focus tab
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 20:20:51 -0700

Isn't there a local camera repair place you can take it too? I can email a
the appropriate pages from a manual about disassembling an earlier version
of the 35mm (first I think) if it will help. Reading over the description, I
think any competent repair person could easily do it even without the
description. Let me know.

John Collier