Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Lens cleaner
From: "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 04:16:56 -0800

I have been using ROR for several years because there has not been anything
that I have found better.  However, several weeks ago I picked up a bottle
of  Zeiss Lens Clean which they describe as an ammonia free formula. safe to
use on Zeiss lenses.  I like it better than the ROR because it does not
leave a residue.  Not that it makes a bit of difference it does smell better
than ROR.  This may be a new product for Zeiss and may be difficult to find.

Bob