Subject: RE: [Leica] ?: Focomat 1c lens choices
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:39:52 -0000

Andrew,
Others may give you more practical answers, I enjoy responding with the
trivial and perverse...
Leitz did make an adapter for you to use the fullest potential of your
Summicron, by using it as the enlarging lens as well.
Not reccomended at full aperture of course but I had a friend who used hers
and turned out plenty of 12 x 16 exhibition prints which looked fantastic.
Jem