Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: 35/1.4 ASPH hood
From: Neil Frankish <nfrnkish@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:05:39 +0000

From listening to all the discussions on this, I  can't recognise the hood
on my own 35 1.4 ASPH. Compared to my 28 2.8 and pictures of the 35 2 ASPH,
my hood is very primative - there is no ring to turn - it pushes on and
clicks - depress  cut-out sections to pull it off. The hood cover is of the
same thin plastic - unclip the bottom and slide the cover upwards off the
hood - at can't fall off. A different version?