Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Enlarging problem
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 19:55:16 +0700

Hello Richard,

         I had a similar problem once and it only happened occasionally -
it turned out to be a reflection getting under a section of the
easel.  After a bit of checking the problem only showed up on the Saunders
full frame 8x10 easel.  There was a space between the edge of the easel and
the paper which must have allowed a reflection or something like that.

Ian Stanley

Bangkok, Thailand