Subject: [Leica] Shutter dial problem
From: "peter stamos" <pjstamos@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 17:14:17 GMT

Out photographing and the shutter dial on my M6 became, well, soft to the
touch, not clicking in, so to speak.  It is not the screw holding it in
place. It is now on its way to Wisconsin for repairs.  Some months ago, the
camera took a severe bounce on concrete.  I had Leica check it out and it
was working fine until last night. This has not happened with my other
Leicas; is it an M6 problem?