Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 50mm frame line verses M2,M4,M4-2 50mm frame line: humble apology
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 16:19:52 +0000

John Collier wrote:

> > I am pretty far gon, but no, I didn't mistake the 75mm frameline for the 50mm.
> > Bosjohn
I know the lens was changed much earlier that the M6, but I could think of no
other reason the frame area should be smaller. 'Tis a puzzlement. I have never
used an M6 and the three I have are comparatives my Pa left me when he went
off to his great stethoscope in the sky.  Had I not been toying with a strange
green Colombo with some kind of endangered species skin, I might never have
know. I have not been bit by the M6 bug because I don't use a meter much with
my Leicas and when I do I like incident readings. Oh well, maybe I should
e-mail Leica and see if they have an explanation for this change.
Bosjohn