Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Horror Stories (B.D.'s version)
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:55:17 EST

B.D.,

Perhaps your M6 is the feline version --- it may have six more lives to go.
;-)

I was sitting in the Dr's. office the other day with my IIIc & 35 Jupiter in
my jacket pocket. I leaned over to pick up a magazine and the camera fell
out, bounced off the wooden rack and hit the floor with a thud. I picked it
up and looked it over, but it is so beat up I could not tell if it had any
"new" dents or marks. Still works perfectly.

Paul (don't wear that jacket anymore) Connet