Subject: RE: [Leica] m6ttl and flash question
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:58:22 -0500

> I don't have the flash and
> probably will not acquire one in the foreseable future, but for my
personal
> use, the TTL works just fine.

I believe the TTL that was queried about was the TTL flash.  All M6's have
TTL metering...

> No regrets at all with the .72 since my next lens will either be a
> 35mm or 28mm.

I've got a .72, and I've been using a 24 for some time (which I would
recommend over the 28, and I would suggest getting the 35 as well,
depending on what you take pictures of ;-), and it does work quite fine
without the external viewfinder.  I believe the extremes of the built-in
viewfinder pretty much match the 24 field of view, not that I have done any
formal tests, but my pictures sure are framed quite 'on the money'...