Subject: RE: [Leica] 50mm f1.5 Nokton question
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:48:13 -0000

John -
I concur. I really like the Nokton, but there is something slightly annoying
about that 1.5, as opposed to 1.4. Part of it may be the lack of a half-stop
click between f2 and 1.5, something which is particularly obvious because
the aperture ring on the Nokton is so nice in terms of the smooth action and
solid half-stops.

B. D.