Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm f1.5 Nokton question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 13:04:04 -0700

Alas the only thing worse than my memory is my math but I do believe you are
right Marc.  Mr. Rakitzis emailed me privately with the following
information which I hope you all will take care and not let it fall into the
wrong hands.

John, here's the sequence of powers of the sixth root of two, which
gives you the third-stop increments you want:

1.000000
1.122462
1.259921
1.414214