Subject: Re: [Leica] The Machiavellian LUG
From: "David L. Duff" <duffdl@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 13:56:16 -0800

So Mike,
  Why is it you have closed your correspondence with me? In particular
re: your invitation to submit an article to your magazine? Granted I
have had "coffee" with Mark R. (enjoyed it and plan to again) and had
private e-mail correspondence with him, Erwin, Tom A., Jem K., and Tina
M., but the subject of you has never come up (yet!).
  Have I offended you in some way, or is it the company I keep?
  Back to list-lurking,
David (who uses N***n, and Z***s professionally since '83, and owns and
uses O*****s (since '77) and Leica (since '94) for personal work, Duff.