Subject: [Leica] talking about people, not cameras
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 15:30:16 -0800

The Leica Users Group is no place for comments about people, especially
negative comments. It is OK to say "I do not like the work of person X",
but it is not OK to say "I do not like person X".

No one benefits from this kind of message. No one is made happier. No one
is made smarter. No one becomes more educated.
Rather, everyone loses. There is an acrimonious tone in the air, and
everyone's time is wasted.

The Leica Users Group is a forum for talking about Leica cameras, not Leica
Users. If you want to insult someone, or comment on someone's personality,
please do it in private. I don't want to be part of it.